If you have email or SMS data with third party opt-in, we can monetise it for you. We have a proven track record of delivering impressive ROI on a standard revenue share model.
We could help you to earn thousands of pounds from your loan declines, email data and SMS data.
What are the benefits of giving my data to The Affiliate People?
Once you send us the data we take all the hassle away from you. We carry out all the work required to monetise the data. You simply sit back, relax and wait for the cheque to arrive!
The main benefits to you are
- Risk free – we take care of all the costs involved in monetising the data, such as email broadcasting and SMS sending, so you have no costs to pay.
- Hassle free – once you send us the data we take care of everything else from sending the data, collating the reports and making the data work.
- It’s free – it doesn’t cost you a penny to send the data. We cover all that. So in the unlikely event that the data did not make any money we would cover the costs - not you.
There are three simple steps to get going.
- You send us your third party opt-in SMS or Email data. Contact us
- We use the data either via Email or SMS. Furthermore we will provide you with regular daily or weekly reports on how the data is performing so you can work out your expected returns and see how the data is converting.
- It’s pay day! At the end of the month we will pay you based on the revenue share model we have agreed.
As you can see it is really simple to start making money out of your third party opt-in data. There really is some massive earning potential available. As an affiliate network we have access to a variety of affiliate programs,so we can really make the most out of your data.
We are also very careful of how we use and manage your data. We always plan how we are going to use the data and agree this plan with you before using any data. We want to make sure you are happy how we are using your data as we understand how valuable data is.
If you want to find out more about data monetisation opportunities then please contact us by completing the form or call Ian Elwes on +44 208 741 1838.